I arrived to planet Earth 34 years and a few hours ago.
Since then, I’ve been through a lot.
- I learned two languages other than my mother tongue
- I learned a lot about music
- I learned to play the piano
- I managed to learn a few chords and songs to play on guitar
- I tried my bandmate’s drums
- I played in two bands
- I adopted my dog
- Worked as a sound technician
- Wrote hundreds of articles
- Edited two radio interviews
- Have been interviewed 3 times
- Ran thousands of kms including 11 half marathons so far
- Moved abroad
- Made friends on 3 languages
- Set my priorities
- Experienced my physical limits
- Managed to hike through a whole night completing 63 km in 15,5 hours
- Stayed close with my family
- Became an aunt – twice
- Created and shared memories
- Fell in love several times
- Stayed best friends with my two dearest best friends since secondary school
- Learned the importance of an open mind and an open soul
I believe I got wiser, but there is a long way to go, there is so much more that I want to learn and experience.
I am in the best place, at the best time. I hardly can believe how lucky I am.
Let’s see what the future holds.
Elton John – Your Song